Another Audrey’s Apron is done and dusted. This week we made Babushka Doll brooches. I made 2, and Sarah made 4 at once. Typical Sarah!
On a more exciting note we now have a studio space in which to set up on a more permanent basis. Thanks Sarah!! No more having to pack up, which in my mind is the worst part of crafting.
Next week will be more challenging as we have committed to designing and making our own project rather than following a pattern. Hmmmmm not sure that project will make it to a post, lets see how it turns our first!!!
Have to make mention of the gorgeous Jemima, looking happy with her new brooch. She totally loved it, which made her mum very happy!